Agency 39A is seeking experienced Webflow Developers for some of the biggest and most innovative user experience projects online. You’ll work on team-based projects driving front-end web and mobile development.
Agency 39A Webflow Developers are responsible for the creation of web and mobile applications for cutting-edge industries spanning a broad spectrum of end-user experiences.
This is a part-time (20 hrs/week) role to begin, with the opportunity to build into full-time (40 hrs/week) across various projects.
- Build and launch websites and mobile apps
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed
- Proven experience with Webflow experience
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms
- Excellent communication and time management skills