Agency 39A is looking for UI/UX designers for a part-to-full-time contract role for some of the biggest and most innovative media projects online.
Agency 39A designers work alongside content strategists, copywriters, and developers. They are responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, and developing design specs for production.
This is a part-time (20 hrs/week) role to begin, with the opportunity to build into full-time (40 hrs/week) across various projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or closely related field
- 2+ years of visual design experience, preferably some in an agency environment.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with on a project.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Familiarity with various prototyping tools.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, kiosks etc.
- A user-centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- A great attitude.